Underworld Dueling Academy
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
UDA Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» My random theater
Testing Results for vladza37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 am by Asriel

» Happy Thanksgiving/One Year Anniversary.
Testing Results for vladza37 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am by Kalin Kessler

» Kalin Kessler vs. BladeWayne
Testing Results for vladza37 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 am by Kalin Kessler

» Testing Results for vladza37
Testing Results for vladza37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am by Kalin Kessler

» HYA all.......
Testing Results for vladza37 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm by Asriel

» My X- Saber deck R/F
Testing Results for vladza37 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 am by vladza37

» Kalin's Dark Depths
Testing Results for vladza37 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 am by vladza37

» Slifer the Sky Dragon
Testing Results for vladza37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 am by Kalin Kessler

» Bladewayne's fail topic.
Testing Results for vladza37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 am by BladeWayne

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raynetalby

Our users have posted a total of 195 messages in 84 subjects

Testing Results for vladza37

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BladeWayne
Knight
Knight
BladeWayne

Testing Results for vladza37 Empty
PostSubject: Testing Results for vladza37   Testing Results for vladza37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:39 am

Tester: BladeWayne
Tester Deck: Gadget control
Testee: vladza37
Testee Deck: Fabled

2-1 my favor(No points)

Skill: I can't give you more than 8 skill points because using metas doesn't require any skill experience.
I'm very sure i can see your skill in a original deck...i will be waiting for the rematch.
6/10
Knowledge: You are very good at this, you know rulings and know your cards very well.
9/10
Strategy:Again a strategy is not needed in meta decks which that's why using metas in test isn't the best option.
You used the same strategy which everyone use in the fabled archtype and that will give you 6/10

Combo:You did some good combos like draw,discard then special summon but that's what fabled does...
6/10
Dorm:Knight

Extra comment.
I hope you improve...you got talent and you got what it takes to be a good duelist.
You need to make your own deck and you will be a Awesome duelist.
Kalin kressler told me to test him
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Kalin Kessler

Male Posts : 112

Testing Results for vladza37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Results for vladza37   Testing Results for vladza37 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am

Approved and Locked.

For better readability, next time put the "6/10" and etc. before the comments on it. Other than that great job, Blade, keep up the good work and you'll get to be a tester in no time at all!
Back to top Go down
https://underworld-academy.forumotion.com

Testing Results for vladza37
Page 1 of 1