Underworld Dueling Academy
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
UDA Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» My random theater
Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 am by Asriel

» Happy Thanksgiving/One Year Anniversary.
Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am by Kalin Kessler

» Kalin Kessler vs. BladeWayne
Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 am by Kalin Kessler

» Testing Results for vladza37
Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am by Kalin Kessler

» HYA all.......
Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm by Asriel

» My X- Saber deck R/F
Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 am by vladza37

» Kalin's Dark Depths
Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 am by vladza37

» Slifer the Sky Dragon
Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 am by Kalin Kessler

» Bladewayne's fail topic.
Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 am by BladeWayne

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raynetalby

Our users have posted a total of 195 messages in 84 subjects

Millenium Rod

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Kalin Kessler

Male Posts : 112

Millenium Rod Empty
PostSubject: Millenium Rod   Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Once per turn, and twice per Duel, the holder may take control of 1 face-up monster the opponent controls until the End Phase. This ability can only be activated when a Spell Speed 1 card can be activated and can be responded to.

Millenium Rod Holder: XXXX

Souls for defeating the holder of the Millenium Rod = 10

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://underworld-academy.forumotion.com
Naglfar
Admin
Admin
Naglfar

Male Posts : 22

Millenium Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Rod   Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Again, two Change of Hearts that don't even take up space in your deck is better than the likes of Fateseal. If I may suggest some different rewards for winning each challenge:

Necklace, Eye: 3 or 5
Puzzle, Key: 4 or 6
Ring: 6 or 8
Rod, Scales: 8 or 10

Heed or not as you choose.
Back to top Go down

Millenium Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Rod   Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 10:49 pm

change of heat is a ban card. plus with the rod you can just take a monster when you want to no waiting on a card.
Back to top Go down
Naglfar
Admin
Admin
Naglfar

Millenium Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Rod   Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:27 am

zaberman wrote:
change of heat is a ban card. plus with the rod you can just take a monster when you want to no waiting on a card.
I have a feeling you completely missed my point...
Back to top Go down

Millenium Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Rod   Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 pm

hmmmm maybe what was you point lol sry
Back to top Go down
Naglfar
Admin
Admin
Naglfar

Millenium Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Rod   Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 3:23 pm

I was using a metaphor to put things in perspective. Then you went and said similar things to me and still managed to disagree.

Not to say deciding whether or not to keep the top card of your deck is insignificant, but as we both said, the Rod's giving you the effect of a particularly potent banned card. Twice. Also as we both said, you don't have to wait on a card to use it. Actually, does the monster even go back at the end of the turn? According to Kalin's description, it doesn't, making it a BETTER effect than that of Change of Heart.

So what were you trying to say in your earlier post? I don't understand your point at all. It seemed something like you thought I was saying the Rod's effect is weak, which couldn't be further from the truth.
Back to top Go down

Millenium Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Rod   Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:44 am

ohhhh my bad i understand yea now lol
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Kalin Kessler

Male Posts : 112

Millenium Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Rod   Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:42 am

That is a good point. How does once per duel, until the card is destroyed, and you can only do it on YOUR main phase 1. Also maybe you could pay a multiple of 1000 equal to the number of tributes it would require (6 stars = 1000 LP 7 stars = 2000 LP). That sounds a lot better to me. I'll wait for everyone's imput though
Back to top Go down
https://underworld-academy.forumotion.com
Naglfar
Admin
Admin
Naglfar

Millenium Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Rod   Millenium Rod I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:51 am

Kalin Kessler wrote:
That is a good point. How does once per duel, until the card is destroyed, and you can only do it on YOUR main phase 1. Also maybe you could pay a multiple of 1000 equal to the number of tributes it would require (6 stars = 1000 LP 7 stars = 2000 LP). That sounds a lot better to me. I'll wait for everyone's imput though
That sounds a bit more balanced. Let's wait until you've updated all of the abilities you want to before we start thinking about how many points they should be worth for the challenger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Millenium Rod Empty
PostSubject: Re: Millenium Rod   Millenium Rod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Millenium Rod
Page 1 of 1