Underworld Dueling Academy
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
UDA Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» My random theater
Block Tournament Rules/Explanations I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 am by Asriel

» Happy Thanksgiving/One Year Anniversary.
Block Tournament Rules/Explanations I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am by Kalin Kessler

» Kalin Kessler vs. BladeWayne
Block Tournament Rules/Explanations I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 am by Kalin Kessler

» Testing Results for vladza37
Block Tournament Rules/Explanations I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am by Kalin Kessler

» HYA all.......
Block Tournament Rules/Explanations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm by Asriel

» My X- Saber deck R/F
Block Tournament Rules/Explanations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 am by vladza37

» Kalin's Dark Depths
Block Tournament Rules/Explanations I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 am by vladza37

» Slifer the Sky Dragon
Block Tournament Rules/Explanations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 am by Kalin Kessler

» Bladewayne's fail topic.
Block Tournament Rules/Explanations I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 am by BladeWayne

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raynetalby

Our users have posted a total of 195 messages in 84 subjects

Block Tournament Rules/Explanations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Kalin Kessler

Male Posts : 112

Block Tournament Rules/Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Block Tournament Rules/Explanations   Block Tournament Rules/Explanations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:27 am

The Block Tournaments were famous in Magic: The Gathering, so thanks to Naglfar, we've decided to try and bring it into Yu-Gi-Oh! In the Block Tournaments, the duelists participating in the tournament are limited to certain specified Booster Pack series. The tournament is made up of three Booster packs that duelists will have at their disposal.

There will be certain cards that will still be forbidden in each tournament, that will be chosen by Admins, Naglfar, and I, and will still pertain to the banlist from Yu-Gi-Oh.

Rules:
1.) Cheating will NOT be tolerated. Which includes but is not limited to:
A. Using any card outside of the specified booster packs.
B. Using cards that have been stated as forbidden from those packs
C. Any general thing that would be taken as cheating.
2.) Your ENTIRE deck MUST be made up of cards from the specified booster pack(s)
3.) The rewards for winning this will be comprised of, Dueling Credits, and possible prizes. Each round you advance you will gain a medium amount of DC, and for competing, you will gain a small amount of DC. The 1st place winner will gain a large amount of DC, and the runner up will receive a slightly larger amount of DC too.

Last edited by Kalin Kessler on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://underworld-academy.forumotion.com
Naglfar
Admin
Admin
Naglfar

Male Posts : 22

Block Tournament Rules/Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Block Tournament Rules/Explanations   Block Tournament Rules/Explanations I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:32 am

Hm, your idea seems different to mine. Going with one set at a time instead of three? That sounds alright, it could make each tournament far easier to prepare for, but it could also lead to everyone running the same deck in nearly every tournament and a really boring format should we ban much at all. Plus, three sets at a time means we can go through the sets faster.
Back to top Go down

Block Tournament Rules/Explanations
Page 1 of 1