Underworld Dueling Academy
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
UDA Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» My random theater
Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 am by Asriel

» Happy Thanksgiving/One Year Anniversary.
Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am by Kalin Kessler

» Kalin Kessler vs. BladeWayne
Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 am by Kalin Kessler

» Testing Results for vladza37
Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am by Kalin Kessler

» HYA all.......
Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm by Asriel

» My X- Saber deck R/F
Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 am by vladza37

» Kalin's Dark Depths
Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 am by vladza37

» Slifer the Sky Dragon
Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 am by Kalin Kessler

» Bladewayne's fail topic.
Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 am by BladeWayne

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raynetalby

Our users have posted a total of 195 messages in 84 subjects

Millenium Item ability fix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naglfar
Admin
Admin
Naglfar

Male Posts : 22

Millenium Item ability fix Empty
PostSubject: Millenium Item ability fix   Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Right, here's what I think we should do, Kalin. Note that I'm not changing everything, just fleshing some things out. I'm hosing the Ring and Key, changing the Scales, making the Necklace a real Fateseal (almost, KCVDS has a restriction on that), and cranking up the power levels of the Eye and Puzzle (A slightly better Ceremonial Bell and Card Trader, really?). Hooray!

Note, none of these abilities are treated as the effects of cards, and the Items are not treated as cards. As such, Solemn Judgment and similar cards cannot be activated in response to these abilities.

Rod: Once per turn, and twice per Duel, the holder may take control of 1 monster the opponent controls. This ability can only be activated when a Spell Speed 1 card can be activated and does not start a chain.

Ring: Once per turn, the holder may send 1 card from their Deck to the Graveyard, OR remove from play 1 card in their Deck. This ability can only be activated when a Spell Speed 1 card can be activated and does not start a chain.

Scales: Once per Duel, the holder may pay half their life points to destroy all monsters, OR all face-up Spell and Trap Cards, OR all face-down Spell and Trap cards the opponent controls. This ability can only be activated when a Spell Speed 1 card can be activated and does start a chain.

Key: Three times per Duel, the holder may change the battle position of 1 face-up monster. That monster's battle position cannot be changed. This ability can only be activated when a Spell Speed 2 card can be activated and does not start a chain.

Necklace: Once per turn, the holder may reveal the top card of either player's Deck and put it back on either the top or bottom of the Deck. This ability can only be activated when a Spell Speed 1 card can be activated and does not start a chain.

Eye: Once per turn, the holder may look at all face-down cards on the opponent's field, OR all cards in their hand. This ability can only be activated when a Spell Speed 1 card can be activated and does not start a chain.

Puzzle: Twice per turn, the holder may return 1 card from their hand to their Deck to draw 1 card. This ability can only be activated when a Spell Speed 1 card can be activated and does not start a chain.

Hope you can put my ideas to good use. I think we should discuss the rewards for beating the holder of each item sometime soon, but until then, play around with this stuff as much as you like.
Back to top Go down
Kalin Kessler
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Kalin Kessler

Male Posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Millenium Item ability fix   Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:10 pm

They all sound good to me. I'll change them here shortly since I have some time on my hands. I might reword them just a little bit, likely not much, for the most part I'll just include "and shuffle." It shouldn't be a problem for players to do, just it never helps to state the rules in-case someone wants to be like "It doesn't SAY I have to shuffle." So yeah, lol
Back to top Go down
https://underworld-academy.forumotion.com
Naglfar
Admin
Admin
Naglfar

Male Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Millenium Item ability fix   Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Kalin Kessler wrote:
They all sound good to me. I'll change them here shortly since I have some time on my hands. I might reword them just a little bit, likely not much, for the most part I'll just include "and shuffle." It shouldn't be a problem for players to do, just it never helps to state the rules in-case someone wants to be like "It doesn't SAY I have to shuffle." So yeah, lol
If your Puzzle holder is too thick/dishonest to go on about how it doesn't say you have to shuffle, they probably shouldn't be in the position. Besides, I'm trying to be consistent with the cards. Card Trader doesn't say "and shuffle". Neither do GBs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millenium Item ability fix   Millenium Item ability fix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Millenium Item ability fix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Underworld Dueling Academy :: Contact UDA :: Suggestions-
Jump to: