Underworld Dueling Academy
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
UDA Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» My random theater
About Duelist Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 am by Asriel

» Happy Thanksgiving/One Year Anniversary.
About Duelist Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am by Kalin Kessler

» Kalin Kessler vs. BladeWayne
About Duelist Kingdom I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 am by Kalin Kessler

» Testing Results for vladza37
About Duelist Kingdom I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am by Kalin Kessler

» HYA all.......
About Duelist Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm by Asriel

» My X- Saber deck R/F
About Duelist Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 am by vladza37

» Kalin's Dark Depths
About Duelist Kingdom I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 am by vladza37

» Slifer the Sky Dragon
About Duelist Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 am by Kalin Kessler

» Bladewayne's fail topic.
About Duelist Kingdom I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 am by BladeWayne

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raynetalby

Our users have posted a total of 195 messages in 84 subjects

About Duelist Kingdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Kalin Kessler

Male Posts : 112

About Duelist Kingdom Empty
PostSubject: About Duelist Kingdom   About Duelist Kingdom I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm

The Duelist Kingdom Tournament section is where a LARGE group of members, gather and attempt to make into the semi finals.

The concept is fairly simple. Each duelist will start out with two Shadow Chips.

The members participating in this duel will go and challenge people, they will wager a number of Shadow Chips, agreed on by the two duelists. The winner of the duel will recieve the amount of Shadow chips wagered on FROM THE OTHER DUELIST. After you have gathered 10 SC (It may vary with competition size, but will be stated in registration) you will advance on to the Semi-Finals.

The Semi-Finals has nothing to do with SC, so you won't need to worry about that. Here is like a standard, elimination type tournament, duelists are chosen by an Admin or I. After they all finish the first round of thee Semi-Finals, the remainder of the duelists will be dueling again, paired by an Admin or I. This process will continue until there 1 person left, that person is the winner of the Duelist Kingdom. They will receive 1000 Souls.

However there is one last thing you can earn, the title "King of Duels" and a Large sum of Souls, (if they are not, or higher already) they can become a temporary tester, and if they do well, they will remain a tester.

The last thing mentioned above is dueling the person that an Admin or I designate. If the winner of the Duelist Kingdom wins, they get ALL the above extra rewards, ontop of the reward for simply winning. If they lose, it will not affect anything, they will still recieve the prize for winning the Duelist Kingdom Tournament, but they will not recieve the title, or the extra points. If they do not accept this challenge then their regular reward is cut in half, meaning they would only get 500 Dueling Credits.
Back to top Go down
https://underworld-academy.forumotion.com

About Duelist Kingdom
Page 1 of 1