Underworld Dueling Academy
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Welcome to UnderWorld Dueling Academy. If your new feel free to look around and see what we have to offer. You can register and log in here.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
UDA Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Latest topics
» My random theater
UDA Official Grading System I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:30 am by Asriel

» Happy Thanksgiving/One Year Anniversary.
UDA Official Grading System I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 am by Kalin Kessler

» Kalin Kessler vs. BladeWayne
UDA Official Grading System I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:07 am by Kalin Kessler

» Testing Results for vladza37
UDA Official Grading System I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am by Kalin Kessler

» HYA all.......
UDA Official Grading System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 3:04 pm by Asriel

» My X- Saber deck R/F
UDA Official Grading System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:05 am by vladza37

» Kalin's Dark Depths
UDA Official Grading System I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:32 am by vladza37

» Slifer the Sky Dragon
UDA Official Grading System I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:41 am by Kalin Kessler

» Bladewayne's fail topic.
UDA Official Grading System I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:40 am by BladeWayne

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is raynetalby

Our users have posted a total of 195 messages in 84 subjects

UDA Official Grading System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kalin Kessler
HeadMaster
HeadMaster
Kalin Kessler

Male Posts : 112

UDA Official Grading System Empty
PostSubject: UDA Official Grading System   UDA Official Grading System I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:25 am

Tester: Testers name
Tester Deck: the deck the Tester used, include number of cards

Testee: Duelist recieving test
Testee Deck: deck the Testee used

Put here how they did against you in the duel, for example lets say they beat you twice then you would put 2/0 Testee's Favor

Skill: This is how well the Testee does during the duel the better they duel the better their rating! Their rating must be a number between 1-10 out of 10 (10/10)
Knowledge: This is how well the testee know his cards AND the tester's cards, the more they know about the rulings the better! But if they ask questions all through out the duel about if they can do something then, that's not very good... Their rating must be a number between 1-10 out of 10 (10/10)
Strategies: This is how good their strategy was, were they constantly using combo's to quickly get rid of your life points? Or... did they not do so well, and everything seemed to fall apart as they used it? Their rating must be a number between 1-10 out of 10 (10/10)
Combos: This is how good the combos that they used were, the more expertly they carried out combo's and the more they used, the better! If they're combo's were easily stopped, weren't to good, and they didn't use many it's worse. Their rating must be a number between 1-10 out of 10 (10/10)
Dorm: This is what dorm they will be placed in based on their performances above.

Extra Comments: Put any extra comments here
Back to top Go down
https://underworld-academy.forumotion.com

UDA Official Grading System
Page 1 of 1